1. With Terminal 3 on lockdown, passengers were directed to nearby airports.
2. Police tape marks off the upper level of Terminal 3 where the shooting took place at 9:20 a.m. on Friday.
3. Public Information Officer Sgt. Belinda Nettles spoke on behalf of Los Angeles World Airports, which runs LAX.
4. Officer Rodriguez stands guard at the lower level of Terminal 3, which was still blocked off to the public until 6 p.m. Friday.
5. With flights grounded, passengers were displaced with few places to go. Many were forced to check into hotels.